Thursday, November 13, 2008

Referral

As you can see, I haven't posted to my blog in forever. Can't keep up with my business, facebook, 4 email accounts, daughter, husband, friends and the 5 pets.
Uggggggg
Oh, I started a business 2 months ago. It's a baby/childrens, eco friendly, organic, sustainable website. We carry toys, furniture, bedding, clothing and more. visit us at
http://www.babylovesearth.com/

So we changed our China status. We moved into the waiting child program and elected either gender about 5 weeks ago. Well, our agency called us 3 weeks later and told us that they had a little boy 2.5 years old that has had intestinal surgery. We viewed his file and accepted right away. We knew when we saw his picture there was no turning back. My husbad didn't even want to read the medical file. Our little boy had him at "look at my photo!!"
Today we got our PA. Our first offical approval. So let me show you his photo. His name is Felix Fu Xi. He's in JiaoZuo Social Welfare Institute-Henan Province

7 comments:

Heather said...

He is beautiful! I have a son and daughter and will be traveling later this year for our youngest son who is also two and waiting in Henan!

Heather-fellow RQ mommy
thompsonslatestmiracle.blogspot.com

Ashley and Mike said...

I think your little man may be at Eagles Wings III with my daughter. Is his birthday April 17, 2006? You may have already made the link, but if not please email me asap and I can put you in touch with Jenny who is the Nai Nai at EW3. You can sponsor your guy monthly and you will get to Skype with him, etc. In fact, if that is him then I think I have seen him when I skype and I think that I have a picture of hime.

Hoping its him!

Ashley
armiller1972@yahoo.com

Kristy said...

Congratulations! He is a doll, I can see why your husband easily decided. We just came home last month with our first daughter from Henan. It is a real depiction of China I think. Of course, not the touristy area your hotel is in, but the rest of the area. We went to Kaifeng, which is still a very ancient city, not all the new construction you see everywhere. You are gonna love this time...but it's not easy, and it's definitely worth it!

Switched For Life said...

Congrats on your son!! We brought home our (then) 2.5 year old son from China last year and he is the light of our lives. Best wishes for a speedy LOA/TA and travel!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How wonderful for your little girl to have a big brother to watch over her...you will love that in the years to come!

He is adorable.
Enjoy,
Erin

Mary said...

Awwww....he's just precious!!!! Congratulations!!!

Mary (OneBlessedFamily on RQ)

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your new daughter!! When you are ready to get her newspaper finding ad (with a picture of her VERY young!) come visit us at www.research-china.org.

Have a quick and safe trip!

Brian