Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goin' to China to get Felix Fu Xi

So we got our tickets. I can't say what the date is because, my mother doesn't want to worry. She just wants to know when we're there, when we get back, when it happens. All I can say is, we're going the last week of Jan sometime. We will be there for 2 weeks. We signed the application to get our child on 9/05. Wow, what a wait. It could be worse. It's going to be freezing in Henan Province. We fly into Beijing and back home out of Guangzhou-Hong Kong-home. We'll hit the warmer weather down South.

4 comments:

Ashley and Mike said...

I hope you guys have fun. I know that you are excited to go get your little guy. Our first possible date is your travel date so it would be excited if we could all go to Eagles Wings together to get our kiddos.

Ashley - Piper's mom
www.alegacyofhope.blogspot.com

Yvette said...

Hi April - I am an Australian knitting friend of Penny's who has been following your adoption saga with great interest since 2005. I wish I wasn't so old - I would love to adopt too - should have done it long ago!

All the very best for your trip to bring little Felix home at last - what a thrill!

with love and hugs

Yvette

Knitcrazy said...

Hoo!!!
Come on Home Little Felix..We are all waiting for you!!

Love Ya Ya !!!!

Knitcrazy said...

You must be all excited by now ..
I know you will have a wonderful time in China :)

Samantha is Our Little Fathers Day Miracle.. And now Felix is Our Little Valentine :)

Hurry Home and Take Lots of Pictures..
I Love You All.. Ya Ya ( Grammie)