Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Penny Updates





Just what I needed to get me through this long week. We are still waiting on our immigration 800A approval. I just got word today that our application is still being reviewed even though I've submitted all the additional required docs. I thought I'd have it sent out for certification/authentication by Wed, but that will not happen now. BUT just as I was feeling down, I got updated info about our little girl from our agency. She's looking cuter then ever and not that far off on the size that a 22 month old should be. I need to compare her size to August updates:

As of now she's
30 inches
21.3 lbs
4.9 inch Feet
17.3 inch chest
18.8 head

2 comments:

Cheri said...

Those are some of the cutest cheeks I've ever seen! If you knew me IRL you'd know I love little ones cheeks. I bet you can not wait to nibble and plant kisses on those sweet things! She is beautiful.

long4lia~RQ

Yoli said...

She is adorable! and I love her name.