Friday, November 2, 2007

Knit crazy Grammy




My mother has been knitting baby sweaters for 12 years now. The first 10 years was solely for my sisters 5 kids, soon to be 6 but who's counting. When we started our China adoption she started knitting for our soon to be baby Penny. Well, it's been over 2 years now. Needless to say, I have a tons of great knit caps, pants, sweaters, mittens, the list goes on. Then in June of this year we received our baby Sami through domestic adoption. Now I have a ton more knitted things from my mom for Sami too. Penny's were all made to fit 12 months and up so Sami can't even dig into those. I'm posting a picture of not even 1/4 of the knitted items. It was just what I had handy. The Chinese sweater in the front IS for Penny. Sami is getting her own made as we speak. I also have one.

1 comment:

Knitcrazy said...

And Grammy is Happy because she has so many Grandchildren to knit for..

:)