Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ladybug

Some may not know that ladybugs have a special meaning to those of us in the Chinese adoption community. The Chinese adoption myth is that ladybugs are a sign of good luck and it is said if you see a ladybug your referral will be coming very soon. Some just believe they bring good luck.

Today I was driving and a ladybug landed on my rear view mirror. It stayed on the mirror the whole time to my destination. It moved back into the the mirror and just hung out there. Penny was to receive our care package today and I was thinking, maybe that was when she was opening it. I will post a picture of the ladybug in my mirror. It's hard to see but I'll try.

2 comments:

Patricia and the gang said...

She is ADORABLE! I know you would like a photo with her smiling but you can already see the little personality under the surface. I'll bet she's a little joker!
I hope that your wait isn't too long before you go and get her! Thanks for sharing your blog!
Patricia (RQ cohort)

Knitcrazy said...

Yummy Ice Cream !!! :)