Thursday, August 20, 2009

RedThread

http://www.redthreadchina.com/

So there is this company called Redthread.com and they are based in Guangzhou, China and will deliver care packages to your child. They will also translate a letter for you and they will find out information/pictures for you about your child. There are a few companies like this, but I always liked Redthread as the owner is awesome and truely loves what she does and Americans. LOL And she got this info/pictures in 24 hours for us. So we have these updated photos of Penny. Look at her pig tails!!! I love those high thin China pig tails!!!! So cute. John and I were just staring at her in silence. We love her so much already, it's strange. How is it possible? Ughhhh, so close but yet so far!!!!!
19 Mths old: 30 inches small, foot 4.7 inch, chest 17.32 inches. I figure we'll send her 18 month clothes the whole time until we get her.
Good Night

8 comments:

liz said...

Very sweet!! We're so excited for all the Ciblulskis!!

Ashley and Mike said...

I love the new pictures and I love how great her orphange looks. Piper wore her hair in similar pigs today. Everytime I put her hair like that it reminds me of China.

April said...

I always wondered why they were called pink tails. Now I realize it's pig tails. Makes much more sense.

Knitcrazy said...

Awww.. I can't wait to (((((HUG))))) her !!!

XXXOOO

Grandma YaYa

Knitcrazy said...

Awww.. I can't wait to (((((HUG))))) her !!!

XXXOOO

Grandma YaYa

Sylvia said...

Saw your link of Rumor Queen.

Penny is darling. Congratulations.

My 7 year old daughter is also from Foshan, an hour or so drive out of Guangzhou. It made the trip to China so much easier.

Very cute pig tails!

Sylvia

sjanova said...

She's adorable and will be perfect in your family. (Got word from your mother's blog.)
sjanova

DJ said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you all. are we starting another bootie project for the trip to pick her up?
Hugs, DJ in SW MI